Hi Tim,

In my experience, if one component is described in one directory, and is
registered in another - this time lost searching for this registration. This
is bad, where registration is not obvious.

If I do not see the registration somewhere close - that conclude that this
class - abstract and is intended only for inheritance.

No need to make things too complicated, in Zope3 so many temptations to do
so, IMHO.

2008/10/9 Tim Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi All,
>
> What are your thoughts on the best way to implement the configure.zcml
> files for this application framework?
>
> The framework is a nested structure up to five levels deep in places of
> approximately 150 classes.
>
> Would it be better/more efficient to create a configure.zcml in each
> package or just one at the top level?
>
> Another design decision is that this is a framework for application
> developers and probably 99% of them will have no previous Zope
> experience.  So teaching them how to setup zcml for their own security
> declarations etc will be an issue as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim
>

> --
> Timothy Cook, MSc
> Health Informatics Research & Development Services
> LinkedIn Profile:http://www.linkedin.com/in/timothywaynecook
> Skype ID == timothy.cook

Ilshad Habibullin
Gadoz, Inc (http://www.gadoz.com)