Am 03.03.2009 um 21:53 schrieb Massimiliano della Rovere:
What is the best way to represent a "foreign key"? a persistent.wref? an intid number?

Suppose I have a persistent class representing an art object author (A) and another persistent class representing an art object (B).

If I want to create links from one instance of one A to instances of class B (and vice versa) what do you recommend me?

It would be great having the possibility of referring attributes and methods of the object: is w is a reference to an instance of A, w.name and w.surname for example...

You might have a look at http://pypi.python.org/pypi/gocept.reference

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · m...@gocept.com · software developer