Benji York wrote:

> You should produce a small, self-contained example of the problem so it
> can be evaluated.  My suspicion is a bug in your buildout config rather
> than buildout itself, but I can't tell from here.

http://download.zope.org/zope3.4/3.4.0/versions.cfg) the situation is
different http://paste.plone.org/27457
Here I cannot "from zope.viewlet.interfaces import IviewletManager".
This is because  zope.viewlet-3.4.2-py2.5.egg and
zope.contentprovider-3.4.0-py2.5.egg are missing from
bin/xv_kgs-debug. If I add these manually I get over the problem. This
is not the way it should be.

These eggs are listed in the buildout.cfg file
http://paste.plone.org/27458 as these were copied from the
buildout.cfg snippet

The list of eggs in the buildout.cfg and those in the bin/paster and
its friends have to be same as this is generated by buildout.

Cheers