On Fri, 2009-05-01 at 13:57 +0200, Massimiliano della Rovere wrote:

> 2) split the schema into two pages: in the first page, and thus stage,
> you define the wine colour, in the second the associated vocabulary is
> used. I do not like it because I want all the data describing the
> degustative experience in one page. This applies to page reloading
> too.

I suggest using Viewlets attached to a Viewletmanager.  I am just
learning about these myself but it was easy to see how you can
communicate between Viewlets.

I recently did a remake of a Grok tutorial on viewlets:

that demonstrates something that might help you out.  Unfortunately they
haven't published it yet but if you have a login on grok.zope.org I
think I can share it with you.  I'll also send you the code via email if
you wish.

Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services
Skype ID == timothy.cook
*You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or   *
*from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home*