In my application I have to populate some SimpleVocabulary with the
object.name (or the Ids) of all object providing a certain interface.
These are simple content components, not utilities.

They are all stored inside a specific Container: all object providing
interface "IX" are inside "ContainerForX".

- a first method to retrieve them is to get the rootFolder of the site
and then rootFolder['container_for_x'].keys().
- a second method could be something like getUtilitiesFor( IX ), but I
can't use this function, because the objects are not utilities. Is
there a getObjectsByInterface( interface ) ?