I'm trying to expose objects via REST. Reading about z3c.rest and
looking at the examples, the rest code is not really a view but a
customization of a http request. The problem is that I don't know how to
also expose a object that already has a html view (yes, I don't know
zope3 that well...).
Looking at grok rest documentation I noticed that the approach was
simple as it uses a different layer for rest calls.

After a lot of investigation I could not figure out how to do that in
zope3. So, how do I do something like:

http://localhost/<container>   --> returns html

http://localhost/++rest++/<container>  --> returns REST content

Other approaches are also welcome... it would be nice to have a "Using
REST" documentation in bluebream that goes straight to the point...

Gustavo Matheus Rahal
IBM Linux Technology Center