Hello Mike,

Saturday, September 01, 2001, 16:18:37, you wrote:

MS> I am working with a tiny table called TrainingSchedule.  One of the
MS> columns is called Subject and contains a G, H or U.  I've figured out
MS> how to dump the TinyTable into a html table using <dtml-in>.

MS> My question: How do I substitute a graphic for the letter in my pretty
MS> html table?

MS> Mike

if you have a folder named for instance "/icons" with three GIFs, with
ids G, H and U , you could probably do something like :

<!-- warning : untested code -->

<dtml-in mytable>

 |||table stuff|||

<dtml-with icons>
<dtml-var "_[_['sequence-item']]">
</dtml-with>

 ||||more table stuff||||

</dtml-in>

note that this will result in an error if the letter in the table does
not have a corresponding GIF (if it works at all..)

--
Geir Bækholt                   web-developer/zopatista
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             funcom oslo | webdev-team

            <!-- PGPid : 0x90B47B20 -->