Greetings,

        I am currently modifying the Image object (patch to follow soon), and
found something confusing.  What is the difference between files in the
lib/python/App directory, and those in the lib/python/OFS ?  Obviously their
content, but what is the intended function of files in each directory?

        From what i saw on the App directory, it looked to be the image object.
 But when my changes didn't take effect, an rgrep showed that what i wanted to
mess with was in OFS.

        I've not done a lot of hacking about with ZOPE source before, so please
excuse my ignorance if what I'm asking should be clear. (o8

--
Have a better one,
        Curtis.

<dtml-var standard_work_disclaimer>