Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2000 3:46 AM
To: michael angelo ruberto
Subject: Re: [Zope] listmate + CSV problem

michael angelo ruberto wrote:

> Error Type: Bad Request
> Error Value: Invalid or duplicate property id
yes, I see. the first line of the csv will be split up into words and
for each word a table column is created.
these column names are actually properties of some internal object, so
they MUST be unique. So if you have the same word appear twice in the
first line of the file, you will get this error.

the file size or column number should not be a problem. duplicate column
names are.

hope this helps,

                                                        innominate AG
fon: +49.30.308806-0 fax: -77               web: http://innominate.de