Hi all!

I must manage a lot of information coming from a database and represent it
on the web.

For example:
        -Displaying an order on the web with the order header (consisting of the
client name, address, ZIP, etc.) and the order lines with the products to
purchase.
        -Displaying a list of invoices between two dates with several columns
(Invoice date, amount, VAT, invoice number, etc.).
        -Displaying a price list of our products with several columns (reference,
description, price, weight, etc.) and grouping the products by different
criteria. For example inserting a row with the brandname of the next group
of products or inserting a row of the product type.

Is there a product for zope to acomplish this?