>> i have some strange problmes by using the
>> "REQUEST.resolve_url('http://mydomain/...')" in DTML if SiteAccess is
>> active. I have also some Sites in use without SiteAccess and no problems
>> with the above method.
>
>Tell me more about the problem, please.  SiteAccess replaces
>REQUEST.traverse, which is called by REQUEST.resolve_url.  Are you just
>using resolve_url to grab objects given their path?

Getting an object-Context (index_html => DTML Document) by absolute URL:

<dtml-with "REQUEST.resolve_url('http://mydomain/home/index_html')">
<dtml-var title>
</dtml-with>

throws

Error Type: ValueError
Error Value: Different namespace.

If i try to get an object-context of an unexisting object, the snippet
above throws the correct message that the ressource wasn't found.

On a zope-installation (2.2alpha und 2.1.2) without SiteAccess this example
works fine.