Howdy folks.  Just a heads up on some changes about to land on the
zope.org server.

Jim Fulton and Shane Hathaway have wrapped up a first cut at "mountable
databases".  We're using it to prune in a Data.fs that won't get packed,
to preserve history information in a Wiki.  (Many of you will note that
this is a feature that's been long, long asked for.)

This might involve a little downtime.  We're certainly breaking our rule
of "Don't screw with Zope.org on Friday afternoons", but Jim promises
that nothing bad will happen.  If you notice any burps this
afternoon...don't email us, we're aware of it.  If after 7PM EDT today
you notice burps...email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

One other note.  We'll probably be putting ZEO in place on Zope.org next
week.  It's doing pretty well in the alpha testing.  If it survives
Zope.org, we'll be in good shape for releasing it.

--Paul

Paul Everitt       Digital Creations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  540.371.6909