This is going to be a long winded questions.

Ok I have been hacking around with Zope and Pgsql for awhile now.
I am trying to learn both at the same time, not any easy task, I don't
know SQL that well. I learn by doing ,and this is really fun, kinda like
digital puzzle of sorts. So any way I set up a database in pgsql to hold
contact information. This was no small task for me, like I said, I am
new to SQL.
I did discover a neat way to use CREATE VIEW foo AS SELECT that is not
in the book though. Anyway the PRIMARY KEY for the table of names is a
SERIAL type, all other tables such as phone numbers and addresses use
REFERENCES to this KEY. The database works quite well, I think I have it
normalize as much as need be (bare with me I am still learning). Now on
to Zope

I have Zope all set, and I can run all your standard SELECT, INSERT,
UPDATE stuff.
But I have one hitch,  I can't seem to figure out how to make it so an
end user
could add a name and email address without knowing about the PKEY
number. This is no problem for a DBA but I want to make it easy for
anyone to INSERT and UPDATE records. Did I make a bad design choice in
use unique numbers to glue all the tables together. Is this an interface
problem. Am I missing something. I need some help. Can someone point me
in the right direction please?

Richard