This message was previously posted to Zope Dev - sorry !

I am using a Zope site to hold a collection of application support
documents, these include a mixture of HTML pages and MS Word and
Excel documents.

The site uses a frameset to contain a DTML-Tree based navigation structure
in the left frame, and displays pages in the right frame.

When I attempt to open MS Office documents in the right frame they typically
open fine the 1st time around, but if I move off the page and seek to
revisit them I get a download dialog box rather than the page
itself. I'm thinking this could be a caching issue.

If anyone was able to help with some ideas how MS Office
documents work with Zope it would be most appreciated.

Best regards,