"Kevin Dangoor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> This seems like odd behavior to me. Did you check your Subobjects tab to
> make sure that the appropriate subobjects are still selected?

There is no way to select a Z Class that is a child of another Z
Class in the subobject list.  Should I be able to do that? Seems to
that this was never possible.  All I can select is test_product, but
that isn't what I want.  Got a clue?  Is it a bug or functionality
that just isn't supposed to be there?

Did you try it at your installation? With the same result?

(I run Zope 2.1.6 on Linux if anyone wondered :-)

 Erik Enge