The Advocacy FAQ is much need here is some help..

Pro Zope Links:
How the competition does it..
Tomcat User Guide:  (a really
nice start)
Enhydra Tour:

There are also some of the links at the ZDP.

Let me know if you need anything else... I am trying to get involved with
the Open Directory Project to get the Zope area cleaned up a bit and that
might help as well.