On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 09:05:55PM +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
>   You can try to fix this problem, by removing the "int(...)"
>   in "OFS.Image.py:186"
>             mod_since=int(DateTime(header).timeTime())
>   ==== >
>             mod_since=DateTime(header).timeTime()

Using the %{If-Modified-Since}i directive in the Apache log, we have been
able to confirm that Netscape 3.01 and 4.06 on Win32 are sending
If-Modified-Since with "16-May-00" type dates. Dieter's solution indeed
fixes the problem by removing the Overflow error that they cause when the
int() function is called on them.

I noticed that Zope 2.1.4 does not have these int() calls in the offending
section of lib/python/OFS/Image.py but they are present in 2.1.6. Why were
they introduced on the latter version? Can they be removed in future

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]