Erik Enge wrote:
> Tres Seaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > If you fill out the ID and press 'Add', le voilą!
> Yeah, your right! But that still means I need to do
> some hacking about, and me and my semantics does not
> like that ;-)
> > (Actually it looks like a duplicate of #811).
> How can I see number 811, it just shows up to 600 and something?

The "sequence numbers" shown on the query results page are bogus -- they
are actually the number of the item within the current result set, which
is an almost completely useless piece of information.

With regard to your original problem:  I would add a DTMLMethod to
the "project" class which creates a named sub-object.  Make it one
of the views of the class so that you can get to it through the
management interface, and you are set (the "Contents" view is kind
of a catch-all, anyway).

Tres Seaver                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digital Creations   "Zope Dealers"