Alexander N Gould wrote:
> How can I make a folder on my site case - insensitive in regards to access
> from URLs.  If someone types into their
> browser, I want it to take them to the Bigfolder, but right now, it
> produces a missing object error.  Any hints?  Sorry if this is a silly
> question - I'm just getting started here.
> I use zope with pcgi on Apache.

You can solve this using a DTML method called bigfolder:

<dtml-call "RESPONSE.setBase(Bigfolder.absolute_url())">
<dtml-with Bigfolder>
  <dtml-var index_html>

However, this won't help you if you want things to be totally
case-insensitive, like having "bIgFolDer" direct to "Bigfolder" for

Steve Alexander
Software Engineer
Cat-Box limited