> > Stunned. Totally and utterly stunned. I would have thought there
> > would be Java floating around in Zope's bowl before Perl! Perl?
> > Jeeze... what a great but very scary thing. I trust that DC will do
> > it right.
> I'd agree with the scary part. Scaaary. I hope DC will do it
> right indeed,
> and that I can't *see* the Perl if I don't want to see it.

Our goal is to extend Zope's appeal and allow people _more_
flexibility to work in a language that is comfortable to them.
You certainly wouldn't have to worry about Perl unless you
choose to. This is a Good Thing - and nothing to be scared
about, I promise :^)

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer  540.371.6909