I use your product called Simple Directory of URLs.
(http://www.zope.org/Members/Roug/SimpleURLs)

The thing is that I want to query for one more item other that Title, URL,
Description and Section.
I want to be able to add for example "Contact email" and "Alt. URL" and
maybe more later.

I don't know much at all about ZCatalogs, but I guess that one can simply
add another field to the NewEntry object, (??) since all fields are sent to
a object called CreateEntry and the code does not depend on
form-field-names.

I experimented a bit with the HTML but my harmless changes does not appear!
even after restart.