<--lots 'o' stuff snipped-->

Here's my opinion..

Zope is a structure or enivronment.. The reason thet DC gives you the
ability to create products is because they don't want to do it all
themselves.. If they want to open it to Perl/Java/ etc, more power to them,
more products for us to use.. The Zope environment is written in python.. I
wouldn't care if it was all in C (or assemlber for that matter).. If it
gives me the interhitence, and the other neat features, with ot without
python, fine by me..

Don't get me wrong, I like python and hate perl... But if someone perl
hacker gives me a product that I can use, so much the better..

--John