Have dtml method that creates html page that is mostly 1 big table.

When the size of this page approaches 150k Zope hangs and never serves it up.

If I us _.render to render the page to a file and try to deliver the file via LocalFS
it does not show up.

If I use my lan and and go directly to the page LocalFS wouldn't serve it comes up
without hesitation - it just won't serve through

If I lop enough rows off the document with an editor to get it's size down to about
130k it will then render through LocalFS.

These files have no graphics.

Any ideas????

              Jim Sanford
      .       Database Engineer
     / \  /   Accelerated Technology, Inc.
    /   /     720 Oak Circle Drive East
   /  /  \    Mobile, AL 36609
  / /     \   Voice: 334-661-5770  fax: 334-661-5788
 /         \  E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
              Web: http://www.atinucleus.com

 Nucleus.  All You NEED in an RTOS.  Royalty Free