-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Douglass [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 29 May 2000 1:09 AM
Subject: trying to connect zope to m/s access 2000 d/b

am using windows 98 & have constructed a ms access 2000 db that i have been
trying to connect to via zope. wasn't sure so i downloaded zodbc db adapter.
a couple of problems if my connection depends on this. 1st i add it to the
top level of the zope installation but it is installed lower down & 2nd i
require a id & password to connect to my zope applications so do i need to
put in a connection string & if so where? at the moment the only db it is
giving me access to is the gadfly demo. do i even need the zodbc adapter?
thanks in advance. much appreciated