it can be run on a virtual host its just that zope is a long running process
and therefore uses up a lot of resources. so some hosts dont like it.

you can search at for some official zope hosts that will provide
you a vhost account with zope already installed. alternatively if you are
wiling to install maintain etc yourself you can look for a more agreeable
host. i took the second route with

be advised tho that installing zope without having root acess is a major

And be on they guard against the good and the just! They would fain curcify
those who devise their own virtue -- they hate the lonesome ones.
--Friederich Nietzsche