I'm a little confused over this.
>From your previous mail I understood that jcNTUserFolder was to be used only
behind IIS. It interpreted the REMOTE_USER var passed in after
challenge/response authentication by IIS and made this into a Zope user.
Now your talking about jcForceAuth and saying that users login using basic
authentication with their NT username and password??????

Under what circumstances can you use challenge/response vs basic