I have a big project that is developed in english.
Now I want to give this away for translating.
The problem is that until now code and text/captions are mixed.

Is there any way to store all captions/texts in one single place,
so that I could do

 <dtml-var "CaptionKeeper.hello">

instead of

and that we only have to translate all Strings in CaptionKeeper?

What kind of objects should CaptionKeeper be?
A ZClass?

Philipp Dunkel
* Philipp Dunkel        ICQ# 60149094      *
* zReal Productions                        *
* meet me at DALNet     chan #phidu        *