Paul Everitt wrote:
> John Chandler wrote: "Even as a Perl fan, I agree and don't see the
> sense in placing Perl-style expressions in DTML."

> (Let's get rid of _all_ expr, that's my vote.)

Vote taken into consideration. :) I don't think NextGenDTML could get rid
of all expressions, unless perhaps there was a significantly nicer integration
with PythonMethods, and even then. Still, I'm glad that's your vote!

[snip lots of extracts, and Paul thinks he's caught up now]

And-you-thought-you-were-caught-up-when-I-added-all-my-messages-ly yours,