Martijn Pieters wrote:
> > > Do I have to copy this message to the collector and wait for
> > > a couple of months or can we do it instantly? ;-)
>
> Do you still experience the Collector as black hole? Could you report this to
> Tres Seaver, the person currently monitoring the COllector and cleaning it
> out? Thanks!

It HAS got a lot better since Tres started, but there's still a load of
cruft in there; stuff that's not completed but is so old that it's now
irrelevant.

A small point, could all searches/browsing/etc all be sorted in reverse
date order?

That way I wouldn't have to trudge through a lot of Zope 1.x problems
just to get to the stuff that's relevant.

On a more radical thought, there was talk a while back of ditching the
collector in favour of a Tracker, whatever happened to that plan?

cheers,

Chris