Is it possible and how to change the folder that the Zope interface use for importing
zexp files?

I "host" friends on my Zope site, but I can't let them have access to my import folder
which is in C:\Program\Zopesite\import
At the moment my friends have to email me their zexp files, if they for example want
to upload something they've been working on locally.

Can I not edit the line where the Zope source code says that it expects zexp files
from.
Ex.