Please help!!!

I am trying to connect to Oracle server. Running Zope 2.1.4, ZServer
alone (for now), Debian frozen(potato).
I have stable ZOracleDA 2.1.0.
After a lot of work, I succeeded to compile the DCOracle package, and I
am able to connect with the Python script, which is
included. I am only able to connect when I am a user 'oracle'.
But when I try to connect from Zope, the connection never happens,and
Zope returns "Document contained no data. Contact your network
administrator". Sometimes, Zope dies.

I am really desperate by now, as I try to make connection for three days
now. I searched all FAQs on Zope site, nothing found. Any idea what I am
doing wrong?

Michal Bukovjan