        To: <dtml-var account>
        From: <do_not_reply@somebodycom>
        Subject: Mailing Back Password

        Your password is <B><dtml-var passwd></B>.

        Thank you for shopping at sombody!
        </dtml-sendmail>

        Your password has been mailed to <dtml-var account>.
<dtml-else>
        blah blah blah
</dtml-in>

When checking the mail logs, the smtp server is getting no From or To
information.

If I use "mailfrom" in the dtml-sendmail tag, I get smtp error 503 (receipt
required).

Any ideas?

--
Mike Mikkelsen                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Micro Business Systems         http://microbsys.com

                 It's all GNU to me!