"Patrick J.M. Keane" wrote:

> This is REALLY weird.
> I have a <dtml-tree> in a DIV panel (there are others).  If I expand any
> branch of the tree, all of the javascript (and imagemaps, and everything
> else in other div panels become disabled (in Netscape 4.7 under linux).

So, the answer has SOMETHING to do with the

that trails at the end of the URL.  When this is removed, all is well.  Is
this just a HREF anchor jump?  The answer might possibly be for me to
eliminate it from my python tree code, unless it serves some other purpose
(not serving a purpose for me, these are small trees).

So, am I wrong to think you can use <a NAME=> anchors in a <DIV> tag?
I would assume so, but Netscape does render DIVs in a sort of bizzare way,
so perhaps you cannot.  In which case, this has nothing to do with zope,
but more to do with Netscape.  Well, that sucks. :)

Anyway to work-around this within the <dtml-tree> code by modifying tree-s
or e or c?  I'd like to have a fix so that if you click on a [+] you get a
URL back with no trailing #placefinder.