On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 09:02:11AM +0100, Phil Harris wrote:

> Try going to http://localhost:8080/__no_before_traverse__/manage

Oops, I should have re-read SiteAccess docs...  Thanks.

After a few tests it seems to work normally except for one feature:

When managing through http://localhost:8080/manage I can see
the full list of transactions with "Undo", but when managing through
http://localhost:8080/__no_before_traverse__/manage, "Undo" only
shows me the list of transactions made while operating that way
(with __no_before_traverse__).  Usually not a problem... unless
there are nasty side effects I am unaware of.

             J Esteves (still a newbie in most Zopish matters...)

--
 jmce: +351 919838775 ~ http://artenumerica.com/ ~ http://artenumerica.org/