Got a quick question ... couldn't seem to find an answer in the
archives.  I have a container object based on a ZClass, lets call it a
'pool', that holds other objects and more of these 'pools'.

How do I, in python, traverse up the tree to find the topmost 'pool'?
I need to execute a method on the topmost 'pool' object which in turn
will recursively update the cache on every pool in the tree.

Peter Kazmier
PGP Fingerprint   4FE7 8DA3 D0B5 9CAA 69DC  7243 1855 BC2E 4B43 5654