Got a quick question ... couldn't seem to find an answer in the
archives.  I have a container object based on a ZClass, lets call it a
'pool', that holds other objects and more of these 'pools'.

How do I, in python, traverse up the tree to find the topmost 'pool'?
I need to execute a method on the topmost 'pool' object which in turn
will recursively update the cache on every pool in the tree.

Thanks!!
Pete

--
Peter Kazmier                                 http://www.kazmier.com
PGP Fingerprint   4FE7 8DA3 D0B5 9CAA 69DC  7243 1855 BC2E 4B43 5654