Deb Richardson wrote:

> Articles can be added, viewed, and updated, and after this code runs,
> all the properties are properly updated (including the bobobase time
> stamp).  The problem is that the updated bobobase time stamp is not
> reflected in the catalog (in spite of all the other properties being
> recataloged properly).

When I go into the catalog and clear it then repopulate it using "Find
Objects to Catalog", the bobobase_modification_time stamps are properly
cataloged.  It's just when attempting to reindex the objects that the
time isn't updated properly.

Am I doing something wrong (see my previous post for a longer
explanation w/ code), or is there a bug in ZCatalog?

- deb