<dtml-sendmail>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Firstname: <dtml-var firstname>
Nickname: <dtml-var lastname>
</sendmail>

The only problem is that I don't always know what fields they use on the nonZope site.
So I can have maybe 5 or 30 input fields coming in to my Zope-sendmail.

In ASP one does something like this:
<% For each Request.Form in i
 request.form(i)
%>

But how is this done in DTML? And how do I prevent empty fields to cause problems?
I also don't what to use <dtml-var nickname> since this might cause problems with
existing objects called nickname in the namestack.