In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Alexander Chelnokov
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Hello All,
>
>Similarly to E-Commerce there is also E-Health (or E-He@lth) trend
>now. While there is ZCommerce here what is about ZHealth? An
>OpenSource project FreeMed (www.freemed.org) exists in PHP+MySQL -
>does anybody know about the activity (or any other attempts to build
>medical web applications)in Zope's part of the world?
>THX in advance.

I looked at www.freemed.org a while back, and the online demo is still
broken for several functions.  Looks very pretty though.

I can't see why such a beast could not be done in Zope given the time.
I've thought about doing this myself but not sure that I'm willing to
give up the incremental searches that my current desktop application
gives me.

--
Regards,  Graham Chiu
gchiu<at>compkarori.co.nz