I am new to the Zope world, but very impressed,  I am working on a new
website in which I have a few hundred users with different user names and
passwords,  is there a way to import from some type of excel or star office
spreadsheet the users and passwords, or do I have to enter them all by hand?
You help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!!

-Chris...

Christopher Behnke                              (503) 246 3630
VP Product Development                          fax: (503) 246 3124
Avalon Technology Group                         email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
0607 SW Idaho Street                            web: www.exceptionalminds.com
Portland, OR. 97201                             cell: (503) 789 9931
  ---------- Linux, because you can't do that on a windows box! ----------