Newbie Question,

I wish to use use the date of a database file in my dynamic html code.  For example,
this database was last updated on 06/06/2000.  I suppose that there must be a dynamic
html tag that zope uses.  What could it be?  I looked at all the documentation and
have yet to discover it.  <DTML-ZOPE-FILE-DATE>  Any help is apprechiated.