Hi

I have installed Zope-2.1.6 on my PC (Pentium running Mandrake 7) and it seems to work fine.  However, I have tried installing the SybaseDA and am having trouble.  I have downloaded and installed the common Sybase libraries, set the SYBASE path, complied it without errors and moved the sy_occ.so up one directory.  However, when I restart Zope it fails and produces a core dump.  There are no errors generated so I am having trouble diagnosing what is wrong.  I can import the sy_occ.so into python without error, but if I try to import db.py and DA.py I get errors.  These two scripts reference modules such as DateTime, zLOG, Missing, Globals, Shared.DC.ZRDB.TM, and Shared.DC.ZRDB.Connection - none of I can find.

Can anybody please help?

Thanks
Austin