OK, after reveiwing the ZEO FAQ, I realized that we seem to be a few
weeks behind schedule. Is there any updates on a time frame? I know this
would certainly help amk out with his project, and would certainly help
me out, even in non-zope apps (I am working on moving a Sybase/Zope
setup to straight ZODB with ZEO, but can't get an approval until we at
least have an idea of when we can try the code).

Half-working code would be fine for me, but last I heard the
early-testers indicated it was definitely releasable. :)