Well, I am sorry to send three messages a day, but I am really
desappointed...

I use the following code:

<dtml-with "manage_clone(livre1,Key,REQUEST)">

  <dtml-call "manage_changeProperties(
   EntryType=REQUEST['Type'],
   author=Author,
   title=Title,
   year=Year,
   publisher=Publisher,
   volume=Volume,
   adress=Adress,
   edition=Edition,
   month=Month,
   note=Note
  )">
</dtml-with>

(Author, Title..... are knowed because in a dtml-let flag....)
Well, livre1 is a object created by a SFactory (a product contening a
ZClass with a propertysheet)

Zope do not give me any error, instantiate the new object, but does not
change the properties of the new object..... :^(

does anybody can tell me why?????

I have seen a function "manage_afterClone"  in the ZQR... do u know what
is it?

Thanks... and sorry for all my emails...