In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, J. Atwood
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Take a look and email me with your comments. If you are using it and would
>like to be linked to as an "example" site please send me the url.

Hi,

Looks good. A couple of comments:

How about default sorting the message threads so that the thread with
the most recent reply is at the top?

And instead of just having the number of messages in a thread in
brackets at the end of the thread header, also include the last date, or
the number of new messages since the visitor last was at the ZUBB (
since you're using a persistent cookie )?

--
Regards,  Graham Chiu
gchiu<at>compkarori.co.nz