The onlyway I can think off, (which doesn't mean its the only way), is to launch a new window and send a HTML document whose content is JavaScript. It would either rewrite the original frame or the entire window depending on you original input and then close itself.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 6:03 PM
Subject: [Zope] redirecting from inside a frame

I'm attempting to submit a form from inside of a frame, and depending on the information submitted, redirect to a new page which I no longer want displayed inside of that frame.  I want the new page to displayed in the full browser window, but not a new window. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chad