Hi, Folks--

I know you hate questions like this, but does anyone know what's happening
w/ SOAP support? Any guesses as to when there will be a SOAP-capable Zope
release? I work for Architag International, an XML consulting and training
firm, and am currently putting together a course on XML for e-Commerce,
featuring BizTalk and SOAP. Up until now, most of our courses have been
very Microsoft-centric, but one of my goals is to start bringing in some
alternatives, and I would love to incorporate Zope.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Matt Gushee             303.766.1336 x124
Consultant                      Fax: 303.699.8331
Architag International  Cell: 303.941.0759
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://architag.com