I have set up a direct traversal sqlMethod which has as a DTML method

The zsql method, sqlModel,  is:

select *
from AP_MDL
where <dtml-sqltest ap_mdl_no type=string>

The direct traversal url is:

http://e9999.rt.cs.boeing.com:8080/DB/sqlModel/777/asMeta

The first DTML method I wrote, asMeta, operated correctly with the following code:

Now I want to generalized the DTML method to work with any query.  I would like to
reference the fields, but haven't figured out how to. Can someone tell me how to
reference the fields and field names returned in a direct traversal.

Regards,

David H. Jones
Boeing Phantom Works,
Mathematics and Computing Technology