On Fri, 9 Jun 2000, Dan L. Pierson wrote:

> Stuart 'Zen' Bishop writes:
>  >
>  > > Error type:KeyError
>  > > Error Value:Parent_url
>  >
>  > You will need to post the traceback. Parent_url isn't used in GUF
>  > anywhere, so I'm guessing it is another product that is barfing.
> Oops, I got bitten by this with LoginManager.  If it's the same bug,
> it's a bogus error message that should really be trying to tell you
> that you're trying to install a GUF but an acl_users folder already
> exists in that folder.

Ahh... manage_addGenericUserFolder refers to REQUEST['PARENT_URL']
(I think this code dates back to etcUserFolder). Perhaps this is being

Not an urgent problem so I won't be patching today.

So the original problem may be that step 6 of the walkthrough wasn't
done correctly ('... and Create user folder is not checked')?

Stuart Bishop                          Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Alchemist               Play: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Computer Science, RMIT University