Not to be picky, Ken, but since you are from Digicool... could you take a
look at your own message at:

(I checked both IE and Netscape, from PC.)

Lately there have been quite a few mangled messages at egroups. Could you
find out what went wrong and let people know how to prevent this kind of
mangling? I have heard people saying repeatedly that please do not use
HTML-format e-mail messages, did you use HTML format? Or is it related to a
particular mail software that you use?

Hung Jung