>From: Marcello Lupo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Have some ideas to let the browser pass the cookie in a right way?
>I think we can work on the PATH but i don't know how.

Okie, you have a cookie problem.

You should definitely solve your cookie problem, if you can. But you can
also use cookie-less sessions by tweaking the URL: you can append SessionUID
form variable for all your links, and also use hidden fields for all your
FORM requests.

FSSession and SQLSession both come with URL-modifier feature. For FSSession,
instead of a link like:

you would use

And for forms, you have to remember to place a hidden field:

  <form ...>
  <input type=hidden name="SessionUID" value="<dtml-var

Hung Jung